You are here
Executive Council members meet top EU and US officials in Brussels
The Executive Council of AmCham EU held their fall plenary meeting in Brussels on Thursday, 11 October.
The group was composed of 13 European CEOs of AmCham EU member companies and chaired by Aongus Hegarty, President EMEA Dell Technologies. The Executive Council’s fall plenary featured a preview of The Case for Investing in Europe 2018, to be launched early November, authored by Joe Quinlan, Managing Director and Chief Market Strategist at US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management. The senior executives met with:
- Jyrki Katainen, Vice-President for Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness, European Commission
- Andrus Ansip, Vice-President for the Digital Single Market, European Commission
- Gordon Sondland, US Ambassador to the European Union
- Sandra Gallina, Deputy-Director General for DG Trade, European Commission
- Edita Hrdá, Managing Director for the Americas at the European External Action Service.