You are here
The Financial Services Committee aims to provide constructive input to the on-going process of financial services regulatory reform at the EU level. Working closely with the EU institutions, the Committee promotes convergence of financial services regulation in the EU and US, the preservation and extension of the Single Market, and the stabilisation and strengthening of the transatlantic financial marketplace.
- Avoid market fragmentation and promote cross-border regulation.
- Implement the capital markets union and banking union.
- Facilitate digital finance.
- Ensure a coherent and flexible regulatory framework for sustainable finance.
- Fight against financial crime.
- Investment firms
- Credit institutions
- Retail banks and insurance companies
- Corporate issuers
- Accountancy services
- Law firms
- Financial services data vendors