You are here
Transport, Energy & Climate
The Transport, Energy and Climate Committee takes the lead responsibility for identifying, monitoring, evaluating and influencing European policies in the area of transport, energy and climate and with issues related to the European Green Deal. It seeks to promote open markets, innovation and balanced sustainable development on these issues. The Committee engages with stakeholders at the European level to develop and maintain contact with key European decision-makers to work towards achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
- Support the EU’s climate neutrality objectives and contribute to a low-carbon and competitive economy.
- Promote a liberalised, secure and sustainable energy market that addresses the ongoing crisis.
- Contribute to a digitalised and low-emission transport system.
- Energy companies (oil&gas, renewables, energy storage)
- Energy intensive industry
- Aviation sector