You are here
The Healthcare Committee of AmCham EU contributes to ongoing EU legislative and policy discussions. It provides EU policy makers, institutions and other relevant stakeholders with the perspective of US companies that operate in Europe. Health is an important driver for wealth and economic growth. The Committee therefore supports the EU health agenda towards affordable, sustainable and innovative health systems. Composed of the various healthcare industries (pharmaceuticals, eHealth, medical devices, consumer, and transport industries), it aims to be a reliable policy partner to the EU institutions and to help ensure that new healthcare-related legislations and policies add value to, and benefit, the entire healthcare ecosystem.
- Maintain a competitive innovation and regulatory ecosystem for life sciences in Europe
- Resilient Healthcare Systems
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnologies
- Medical devices
- Healthcare consumer products
- Consultancies and law firms