You are here
Business and Global Impact of the Ukraine-Russia Crisis webinar
The AmChams in Europe network hosted an event on Thursday, 9 March 2022 focusing on the war in Ukraine. Andy Hunder, President, AmCham Ukraine, kicked off the discussion. He gave an account of the current situation on the ground and highlighted how businesses and citizens can play a positive role. The event also featured leaders from neighbouring AmChams. Susan Danger, CEO, AmCham EU moderated the conversation in her capacity as Chair, AmChams in Europe. Watch a recording of the event here.
The other speakers focused on ongoing actions across their respective countries to support people in Ukraine. The panel included:
- Írisz Lippai-Nagy, CEO, AmCham Hungary
- Ionut Simion, President, AmCham Romania
- Mila Malairau, Executive Director, AmCham Moldova
- Tony Housh, Chair, AmCham Poland
- Ronald Blaško, Executive Director, AmCham Slovakia
Follow this link to read more about what AmCham EU and AmChams in Europe have been doing so far.